Job description 3D Animator
Employment Type Full-time
Location Uppsala, Sweden
ABOUT BAD YOLK GAMES
Bad Yolk Games is a Sustainable Gaming Development Studio founded on principles of employee health and happiness as well as making games on its own terms. Our talented team of AAA veterans from Development, Publishing and the Platform business are focused on bringing joyful and immersive experiences to our players. Our first game, Main Assembly, was released in January 2021 and got nominated for Best Debut and Best Technology at the Nordic Game Awards. We’re now working our next project and hope that you want to be part of the journey!
OUR HIRING PROCESS
What can you expect? You read this job advertisement, visited our website and/or played our game and are interested enough to apply to the role.
Our studio will reach out to you for an initial discussion to make sure everything lines up between both of our expectations. Depending on the role, we may ask if you can complete a practical exercise.
We invite you to meet the team, either virtually or in person to see if there’s a fit between us, what your aspirations are and how that aligns with our goals.
We thank you for your time with either honest feedback or an offer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a versatile animator that can take responsibility for rigging, animation and implementation of characters and other assets for our announced Unreal Engine project.
- Key Animation
- Experience working with game engines and game animation implementation
- Experience in animation: timing, dynamics & body mechanics
- Ability to share a portfolio, demonstrating your work
- Ability to co-operate with team members with an iterative process
- Shipped games across multiple platforms
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4
- Experience of designing and maintaining animation state machines
Our benefits package is built around health and happiness:
- Flexible working environment: we’re goal orientated, so you decide how to manage your day/week, just make sure it works for the rest of the team in terms of online hours or working remotely when needed.
- Pension, parental benefits, wellness grant and wellness hour
- Competitive salary and bonus policy
- Freedom to work on your personal projects, in accordance the company policy
- 25 days holiday to recharge your batteries: no rules, just ensure the time works for the rest of the team and plan.
To apply please send your resumé with a cover letter together with a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Please enter 3D Animator in the subject.